- About JBBP
- For Parents
Less than a month till the 2016 Walkathon (Oct. 16, 2016). We can't wait to see everyone out on the School of the Arts (SOTA) track participating in this year's first FUNdraising event!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! We can’t do events like this without your help. There are lots of opportunities to volunteer. Sign up now on the Google Sheet here: http://tinyurl.com/hnko6wy
Registration will start at 9am and the Walkathon will start promptly at 10a. At noon, the walking portion of the day will end and the turning in of bibs and the BBQ will begin.
- Sponsor sheets will be distributed to all classes by Monday 9/26/2016 or click/copy paste here: http://tinyurl.com/jdyfos7
- Please call on your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers to sponsor your child(ren) in the walkathon. Use the opportunity to update everyone on how your child is doing and include a description of the walkathon and how the money will be used (see sample below).
- Fill up your sponsor sheets with the information from those who reply.
- Bring a copy of your sponsor sheet with you to the Walkathon.
- Start gathering those pledges. Folks can send you cash, check (preferred, made out to JBBP PAC) or pay online.
If someone wants to pay online, we have switched platforms this year and paying online by credit card will be a two step process:
- Turn in your sponsor sheet and all donations by November 4, 2016.
All students raising over $150 will receive a trophy
Top three (3) lappers in each grade will receive a medal
A student who raises over $500 will win a pizza party for their class
Classroom who has the most participants and the classroom that raises the most money will also win a pizza party.
We will need volunteers for this event, so be on the lookout for when the volunteer sign ups begin.
Questions? Email Rosanna Anderson or Nick Manfred at firstname.lastname@example.org