- About JBBP
- For Parents
Back to School Night
Join us Thursday, September 14, 2016
A new school year and a new beginning! Back to School Night (B2SN) is a special evening when parents visit their child’s classroom and learn about the curriculum, special activities and events for the school year. Before meeting with your child’s teacher, please join us in the auditorium for teacher introductions and a brief PAC meeting where school wide events, volunteer opportunities and important information will be discussed. Fundraising dinner food will be available for purchase starting at 5pm in the middle yard.
- 5pm: Food sale begins (Middle Yard)
- 6pm: Childcare check-in begins
- 6:30pm: Welcome from Principal & PAC (Auditorium/Cafeteria)
- 7:00pm Classroom meetings begin
(Teachers and staff ask that you do not bring children if at all possible. If you must bring a child who does not have a childcare spot reserved, please ensure that they are under your direct supervision at all times. Thank you for your consideration.)
Reserve for childcare now
- Reserve your spot by completing this online reservation system by Monday, September 12th.
- Spots are limited - first come first served on the reservation list.
- 1 child - $5.00
- 2 children - $8.00
- 3 children - $11.00
An e-mail confirming your reservation will be sent once your reservation has been completed.
- In case you can't see the form above, please enter your information in the sign up form.
- Via Square (recommended)
- Via PayPal (see below)
- Via printed flyer (fill out and leave with payment at main office)
Please contact PAC@ClarendonJBBP.org.
|2016-17 B2SN Childcare Flyer.pdf||96.24 KB|