- About JBBP
- For Parents
JBBP Online Auction
WHAT: Fundraising Virtual Event
WHERE: Online, from the comfort of home, via your desktop, laptop or mobile device
WHEN: March 1-9, 2017
WHAT IS THE TOMODACHI AUCTION?
This annual event is one of JBBP’s largest annual fundraisers. The 2016 Tomodachi Auction raised almost $70,000 — supporting technology on campus, science, social studies and art field trips, plus all enrichment programs, including PE, Music, Art, Computer Studies, and, of course, Japanese!
HOW WILL IT WORK IN 2017?
Similar to eBay, but just for the JBBP community, the Tomodachi Auction is a virtual event — online and stress-free, from the comfort of your couch. We'll have plenty of intangible items (gift certificates) for your bidding pleasure, but you get to shop from your keyboard or mobile device.
Dates to Remember
- Online auction opens : Wednesday, March 1st 2017 Online auction opens! (At this time you'll be able to view auction items and start placing bids)
- Online auction closing: Wednesday & Thursday March 8th & 9th
- Raffle drawing: Thursday, March 9th
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THIS FANTASTIC EVENT?
Ask for Donations!
Gift certificates are always in high demand: Vouchers for your favorite restaurants, coupons for day spas and travel and passes for amusement parks, museums, shows. Trial-memberships or competitive discounts for after-school classes or summer camps are great too. Event tickets and wine always do very well at the Tomodachi Auction.
Create a "Clarendon's Own" Donation
People love Clarendon’s Own auction items! They are always highly sought after, and there are loads of options: offer to host a dinner or cocktail party at your house, throw a kids' sleepover bash, organize a pool party, etc. Maybe you can share a talent, such as rolling sushi, making kimchee, or even hosting a crafting afternoon. You can donate a professional skill or service. You are clever and creative, and we can't wait to see what you come up with.
Sell those JBBP Raffle Tickets!
Raffle tickets were sent home before Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Please continue selling them to your family and friends for chances to win a Disneyland California Family Vacation, including 3 nights at the Grand Californian Hotel plus 3 days of Park Hopper passes for a family of four. That, or $2500 cash!
- Grand Prize: Disneyland California Family Vacation (or $2,500 cash) - includes 3 nights at Grand Californian and 3-day Park Hopper passes for a family of 4
- 2nd Prize: Beats Pill+ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 3rd Prize: Amazon Fire TV
Questions? Need more raffle tickets? Contact Nick Manfred!
Raffle rules and regulations
- Tickets must be filled in with contact information (minimally - name, phone number). Tickets that are not filled out correctly will be considered null and void.
- The auction team will attempt to notify the winner (via contact information provided). If the winner does not respond within 7 days of initial attempt to contact, another ticket will be drawn in place.
- Ticket numbering is used to assign ticket books to families, not for identifying a winner.
Spread the word, pitch in and and help us prepare!
Aside from finding auction items to put online, we need volunteers to support the Auction Team: Classroom liaison or party planners, communications specialists, graphic designers and data-entry helpers.
Please contact Bev Fishman if you are able to help.
|Donor Form 2017.pdf||137.7 KB|
|Donor Letter 2017.pdf||144.99 KB|